POSTED: December 1, 2023
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers –– and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency. We are proud of the culture we have built. We value the unique experiences and perspectives that each person brings to The Trade Desk, and we are committed to fostering inclusive spaces where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
So, if you are talented, driven, creative, and eager to join a dynamic, globally-connected team, then we want to talk!
What you'll do:
- Acquire, build, and cultivate relationships with senior leadership at independent advertising agencies
- Work collectively with client services and with The Trade Desk trading team to cultivate and grow accounts
- Communicate the value of The Trade Desk media buying platform by walking through detailed demonstrations of the product
- Participate in product road map build out discussions based on client needs with senior leadership, product, & engineering
- Take lead in responding to RFP’s or new inner agency opportunities, including qualification & win strategy
- Prospect and negotiate net new MSAs and spend endeavors across Independent agencies
- Coordinate global account discussions with go-to-market counterparts across the world
- Work closely with product, marketing and revenue teams to constantly optimize efforts relating to company-wide goalsIdentify and close strategic up-selling opportunities by understanding core client business needs
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Accurately manage and communicate monthly forecasts and pipeline
- Contribute to The Trade Desk culture by bringing your full self
Who you are:
- 2-6+ years of experience in digital advertising in outbound sales, preferably in programmatic
- Experience at an online publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, SEM platform, DSP, DMP, or other online advertising company
- Programmatic platform sales experience highly preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak with C-level clients
- Existing relationships with decision-makers at independent advertising agencies
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiations ability
- A passion and curiosity to continue to learn
- A consistent strive for excellence
- High EQ, with a good sense of humor
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
The Trade Desk will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652.
NY, CO, CA, and WA residents only: In accordance with NY, CO, CA, and WA law, the range provided is The Trade Desk's reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount may differ based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and location. All employees may be eligible to become The Trade Desk shareholders through eligibility for stock-based compensation grants, which are awarded to employees based on company and individual performance. The Trade Desk also offers other compensation depending on the role such as sales-based incentives and commissions. Plus, expected benefits for this role include comprehensive healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) with premiums paid in full for employees and dependents, retirement benefits such as a 401k plan and company match, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, well-being benefits, reimbursement for certain tuition expenses, parental leave, sick time of 1 hour per 30 hours worked, vacation time for full-time employees up to 120 hours thru the first year and 160 hours thereafter, and around 13 paid holidays per year. Employees can also purchase The Trade Desk stock at a discount through The Trade Desk’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
The Trade Desk also offers a competitive benefits package. Click here to learn more.
Note: Interns are not eligible for variable incentive awards such as stock-based compensation, retirement plan, vacation, tuition reimbursement or parental leave
At the Trade Desk, Base Salary is one part of our competitive total compensation and benefits package and is determined using a salary range. The base salary range for this role is $61,800—$113,200 USD
Job form here