POSTED: February 22, 2024
The Trade Desk is a global technology company with a mission to create a better, more open internet for everyone through principled, intelligent advertising. Handling over 1 trillion queries per day, our platform operates at an unprecedented scale. We have also built something even stronger and more valuable: an award-winning culture based on trust, ownership, empathy, and collaboration. We value the unique experiences and perspectives that each person brings to The Trade Desk, and we are committed to fostering inclusive spaces where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Do you have a passion for solving hard problems at scale? Are you eager to join a dynamic, globally- connected team where your contributions will make a meaningful difference in building a better media ecosystem? Come and see why Fortune magazine consistently ranks The Trade Desk among the best small- to medium-sized workplaces globally.
What you'll do:
- Own and ship a meaningful project, end-to-end. We believe strongly in ownership at The Trade Desk, and we are committed to you having something substantial to show for your time here that will make a positive impact for the team
- Receive one-on-one mentorship from an experienced software engineer
- Collaborate with a globally connected teamof engineers, interns & other teams and departments in cities across the world
- Work with new technologies across a wide spectrum of computer science, including: distributed systems, petabyte-scale data processing, machine learning/AI, and UI/UX
Who you are:
- You are fluent in one or more modern object-oriented programming languages
- Have a firm grasp on basic data structures and algorithmic techniques
- Are a quick and self-directed learner. We provide close support and mentorship, but you will have ownership over the design, plan, and implementation of what you build.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program
- Have a graduation date between Fall 2024 and Summer 2025
- You can work in our Hong Kong office for the duration of your internship
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Job form here