POSTED: November 27, 2023
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers – and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency. We are proud of the culture we have built. We value the unique experiences and perspectives that each person brings to The Trade Desk, and we are committed to fostering inclusive spaces where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
So, if you are talented, driven, creative, and eager to join a dynamic, globally-connected team, then we want to talk!
What you’ll do:
- Own and ship a meaningful project, end-to-end. We believe strongly in ownership at The Trade Desk, and we are committed to you having something substantial to show for your time here that will make a positive impact for the team
- Receive one-on-one mentorship from an experienced software engineer
- Collaborate with a globally connected teamof engineers, interns & other teams and departments in cities across the world
- Work with new technologies across a wide spectrum of computer science, including: distributed systems, petabyte-scale data processing, machine learning/AI, and UI/UX
You might be a great fit for a Software Engineer internship at The Trade Desk if you
- Are fluent in one or more modern object-oriented programming languages
- Have a firm grasp on basic data structures and algorithmic techniques
- Are a quick and self-directed learner. We provide close support and mentorship, but you will have ownership over the design, plan, and implementation of what you build.
- Are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program
- Are expected to graduate in 2025
- Please note, this role is based in our Madrid, Spainoffice.
Do you want to work on a meaningful and impactful project that makes a difference? Are you eager to innovate?Do you want unique, large-scale, and highly complex challenges involving technology that is brand-new to you?
What and how you can contribute is what’s important to us. Our consideration is not limited by the kind of education you have or the specific technologies you have experience with. We care about having good people to pitch in. Our culture is creative, energetic, and collaborative. Those aren’t perks – those are just the way we do business.
If this sounds like you, we welcome your applicationand invite you to find out why The Trade Desk has been selected as one of the Best Workplaces™ in Tech as selected by Great Place to Work® UK.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Job form here